Shared Service HR Administrator
Up to £18,000.00 plus benefits
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a North Bristol based, long established Global Brand.
An urgent requirement has arisen for a Shared Service HR Administrator within a great team with a very supportive manager and the potential for progression for the right person.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for all HR Administration to include the following:
- Processing HR and Payroll related transactions (inc. notification to appropriate stakeholders) within the agreed delivery timescales:
- Challenging administrative processes (where appropriate) in order to implement more effective and creative solutions
- Issuing Contracts of employment, and all associated pre-boarding activities for new and existing employees.
- Working with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure all data received is right first time and within the agreed monthly deadlines
- Being the first point of contact for policy, process and contractual queries from the business.
- General administration duties to support the wider HR team
- Working closely with the wider HR teams and sites around the UK, to help build excellent relationships and get experience of our business on the ground.
- Administration of car fleet processes and documentation
To be successful in applying for this brilliant opportunity you will need to have previous good experience of admin, proven work ethic, a willingness to learn and develop, be able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative but be flexible to take on new tasks.
As previously stated this is an urgent requirement and interviews are likely to take place this week.
Please call Gemma McQuillam on to express your interest and be considered.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.