Truly global business based in the City of London is currently recruiting a Shared Service Manager for their London based Finance team.
This role is initially a 12-month contract and will pay between £85k and £91k and will take responsibility for a large team of 30.
The business is going through a period of change and the Finance Director needs a someone who has managed a large team, is experienced at managing change and developing systems and processes and someone with experience using Oracle and HFM.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Managing a team of 30 Management Accountants, with 4 direct reports, covering all aspects of Revenue, Costs, Treasury and Compensations
- Take ownership of month end processes to ensure timely delivery of monthly management accounts
- Identify and deliver process improvements and continuously drive change, focusing on developing productivity and efficiency in a controlled environment.
- Develop capabilities of Oracle and HFM to meet the needs of the overall Management Accounts team
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders within the business and develop the team below
Candidates must be/have:
- Previous experience managing and motivating a large team
- Extensive experience managing change and developing systems and processes
- Previous experience using Oracle and HFM
- Previous experience managing monthly management accounts processes
This role is being recruited immediately and so please send your CV through ASAP if you match the above requirements.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
- shared service
- Head of management accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job