Our luxury brand automotive client are looking for a Shared Service Administrator for a contract based at Warwick Uni, West Midlands.
The Shared Services Administrator will be responsible for handling valuable and sensitive purchasing data in a timely fashion to enable fundamental purchasing processes to happen.
Skills and experience required:-
- Provide administrative support in the entry, manipulation and reporting of data into relevant purchasing systems regarding supplier registration and on boarding.
- Manage supplier registration/on boarding queries through to resolution and co-manage generic team mailboxes as instructed
- Respond to / resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Process data in a timely and accurate fashion within relevant purchasing systems and chase up requests which contain incomplete data from the requester
- Complete metrics trackers and run reports on activity levels and status
- Identify minor process improvements and document new operating procedures as directed
- Support any minute taking and logging of actions for meetings where required
- Experience in a customer service role where meeting SLAs was key 2
- Proven data accuracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of SAP (working knowledge is an advantage)
- Minimum of intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!
- Customer Service