Are you currently in search of an exciting opportunity to refine and improve your admin skills?
We are currently recruiting for Share Plans Administrators to join our client at their offices in Beckenham.
Role: Share Plans Administrator
Duration: 3 months
Pay: £10-10.25 per hour
Requirements: Admin experience with Intermediate - Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, SUMIFs, Vlookups are all beneficial)
Duties and responsibilities:
• In close collaboration with relationship managers, produce accurate client reports to help customers understand the administration of their plans;
• Maintain participant data in our databases, using a high level of attention to detail to ensure information is always accurate;
• Liaise with participants to ensure they receive a great level of support, responding to enquiries promptly, proactively handling issues, and striving for the highest levels of customer service;
• Processing sales, transfers, leavers and maturities, often using advanced formulas in Excel;
• Assisting colleagues and working within a team in support of department goals, demonstrating ability to work collaboratively and with a strong team spirit.
• Strong customer service skills;
• Ability to proactively solve problems and work on own initiative;
• Collaboration skills, and evidence of working well within a team environment;
• Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to process and handle data right first time;
• Educated to A-level or equivalent, particularly in Maths and English.
• Experience of working within the financial sector;
• Intermediate Excel skills.
If you're interested in this role please feel free to apply and a consultant will be in contact as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'