The Helpdesk Analyst is responsible for managing, achieving and exceeding designated contract Service Level Agreements by following service desk best practice guidelines and working procedures as well as identifying and applying service desk improvements as directed. They are required to provide telephone support to Welsh Speaking citizens who utilize SFA’s Services.
We do not require majorly technical agents - the desk requires attention to detail, customer service, ability to follow process and stick within security guidelines, password resets, analysing and correcting data, registering and maintaining users, dealing with third party resolvers and supporting SFA’s business applications. The team is split into two areas, SFA Business Applications and LRS (learning records service).
Location: Northampton, Milton Keynes
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
- To answer telephone calls from the customer in both English and Welsh within service level.
- To correctly record and categorise incidents within the IT Service Management tool to a high standard of accuracy and detail.
- Ensure that all actions are performed within the customer’s service levels.
- To react to Service Requests using existing processes and to assist in the creation of processes wherever required.
- Liaise with third party resolver groups, ensuring that information is passed on accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Contribute effectively to the maintenance of the service desk knowledge base.
- Escalate outstanding incidents in a timely manner.
- Other duties as delegated by the SFA Service Desk Team Leaders.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies - centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- If you are a Manager of staff, you must ensure:
your team are aware of their security responsibilities & know how to access Daisy Group Security Policies hosted on the Intranet;
the principles listed with the Daisy Group Security Policy Statement document are embedded within the operations of your team.
Carry out any 'ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Fluent Welsh Speaking - No requirement to support written Welsh
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Offic
- Effective decision making
- Analytical ability
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills (written and verbal)
- Practical Problem solving skills
- Minimum 6 x GCSE’s (grade A-C level)
- Ability to obtain SC clearance will be required for this role.
- Customer Service experience
- Call Centre experience
- Technical Help Desk experience
- ITIL Foundation certification
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.