We are recruiting for a sewing machinist to work with high end bespoke fabric.
The company is based in Poole and have a fantastic working environment.
The job role involves:
- Cutting fabric
- Locking the edges of fabric.
- Producing neat fabric displays for shops.
- Using irons to press fabric
- Fitting both fabric hangers and waterfalls.
- Attention to detail is a must, reading numbers and codes.
The Ideal Candidate needs to be:
- Extremely accurate
- Able to use an industrial sewing machine
-Attention to detail is very important.
- Have an accurate hand, it is mostly straight line edging.
- Experience working with sewing machines
All training will be given until you feel comfortable to work alone.
You will be working with a team for a temp contract in their busy promotion period.
The shifts are Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 17.00 Fridays: 08.00 -16.00
Pay is £9.00 per hour.
If you feel you can pick up instructions well and work with accurate precision please contact Chantelle Dean at Wild Recruitment, Poole today!