We are recruiting for a sewing machinist to work with high end bespoke fabric.
The company is based in Poole and have a fantastic working environment.
The job role involves:
- Cutting fabric
- Locking the edges of fabric.
- Producing neat fabric displays for shops.
- Using irons to press fabric
- Fitting both fabric hangers and waterfalls.
- Attention to detail is a must, reading numbers and codes.
The Ideal Candidate needs to be:
- Extremely accurate
- Able to use an industrial sewing machine
-Attention to detail is very important.
- Have an accurate hand, it is mostly straight line edging.
- Experience working with sewing machines
All training will be given until you feel comfortable to work alone.
You will be working with a team for a temp contract in their busy promotion period.
The shifts are Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 17.00 Fridays: 08.00 -16.00
Pay is £9.00 per hour.
If you feel you can pick up instructions well and work with accurate precision please contact Chantelle Dean at Wild Recruitment, Poole today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"