£17,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Monday - Friday
50 hours per week
Our client is one of the UK’s largest display graphics production businesses. The company provides a wide range of display solutions - from simple banner and graphics panels through to designing and building large exhibition stands. Our client is looking for a Sewing Machinist, who will be expected to produce sewn, finished articles by following company job sheets and technical drawings. The position is Monday - Friday and salary will be based on experience. They are open to seeking experienced Sewing Machinists or take on a trainee who has limited experience.
- Accurately producing finished products by following job sheets and drawings using a range of sewing technologies
- Resolve problems and imperfections
- Keep a record of finished products and defective materials
- Log time for each work task
- Support the fabrication team during peak periods
Skills & Experience
- The ability to work with a range of fabrics at varying scales from small point of sale items up to individual graphics of more than 1000sqm
- Good organisational skills, to work under pressure and to work within timescales
- The ability to operate a sewing machine including semi-automated stand up machines and over lock machines
- Competent in fixing problems relating to machinery and stitching of fabric
The successful candidate will start immediately, so please send your CV over as soon as you can. Salary will be based on experience and will be pre-determined before starting.
Extraman Recruitment is working on behalf of their client and will only respond to successful applicants