We are currently seeking Sewing Machinists for our client based in Colchester. This is a family run company working on a temporary basis with great potential for it to become permanent.
- Monday, Thursday 07:00am-16:30pm and Friday 07:00am-13:00pm.
- Previous experience of working in a professional environment
- Assemble by sewing machine, pre-cut pieces of fabric, into finished items.
- Identify flaws in the fabric piece parts and return to the repair cutter to be replaced.
- To ensure that Health and Safety is of the utmost importance to all staff and that the Company’s Health and Safety policy is strictly adhered to.
- Hard working.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must have previous Factory Sewing experience.
- Own transport would be an advantage.
You will receive excellent rates of pay and career prospects within a highly reputable and well established local company. This is a fantastic opportunity, so don’t miss out apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job