Our client is a well-established manufacturing company based in Dewsbury who are looking for a Sewing Machinist / Seamstress to join their fast-growing business.
• To provide great quality work to company standards
• Preparing and sewing a range of fabrics for furniture products
• Using flatbed and over locker sewing machines
• Making sure that good housekeeping is maintained at all times and that you work surface is tidy
• You will need to work with your own initiative and take ownership on daily tasks and actions
You must have experience working as a Sewing Machinist / Seamstress.
You will be responsible for machine sewing for a range of products, ensuring production targets and deadlines are met to a high standard.
There will be overtime available, you will need to help support the business at busy times. Our client offers great benefits with a great team working environment.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job