Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of market leading financial technology firm for a Settlements Manager.
This is a great opportunity an experienced Investment Operations Manager to look after the day to day running of the Cash Settlement team within the Operations department
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, the company can offer rapid career progression for the right individuals along with a relaxed dress code.
Some of the duties will include:
- Allocate and monitor the progress of team tasks on a daily basis.
- Communicate KPIs and team performance to Head of Cash and Assets on a regular basis
- Responsible for the training & mentoring of team members.
- Implement new reconciliation processes in line with system enhancements & ensure all team members update team procedures.
- Champion procedure and process enhancements to negate future repetition.
- Maintain and develop broker, Custodian Bank and Administrator relationships pertaining to sources of information relevant to fund client administration.
- Maintain records as are required to ensure the investment process is transparent to regulators and external auditors regarding breach and reconciliation recording.
- Make effective use of the Company’s information systems that are relevant to the role, raise system issues and suggest improvements to negate future repetition.
The background of the Settlements Manager:
- Experience of Managing an Investment Operations Team
- Strong background in settlements/cash processing
- Have already obtained the IOC qualification or be willing to work towards
- Cash Management
- Settlement Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job