Our client are a financial Services company based in Bracknell, they are looking for a Settlements Assistant to Join their Operations Team. They need someone who has experience of payments (BACs, CHAPs, direct debits, international payments ideally) and also experience in dealing with complex customer complaints. People from banks do really well in this type of position.
The basic salary is £23,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus paid quarterly + benefits. The hours are Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week and will include shift work and working on the bank holidays (earliest start time is 7am and latest finish is 9pm). This is done on a rota'd basis so it's fair for all of the team. If somebody is working on a late shift, they will have an extra 25% paid on top of their usual 'day rate', Bank Holidays are paid at double time.
As a Settlements Assistant, you will be responsible for the timely execution and delivery of all settlement and payments.
This role will provide agreed service delivery standards and will require you to liaise with different teams, clients and offices to resolve operational queries and support the business where required.
- Responsible for making foreign exchange / international payments for clients (private and business)
- Processing client settlements for transactions completed via debit/credit card, DD and bank transfer.
- Check workflow ques to meet cut off times and SLA's
- Resolving where possible, on first contact resolution basis all client queries.
- Completing SWAPS on DFX for clients requiring payment or partial drawdown on forward contracts
- Arranging SWAPS on DFX for non-settlement of contacts and clients requiring roll overs
This is a fantastic role for a candidate that has banking or similar experience and is looking for a position that will offer career progression.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- foreign transfers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job