Setting out engineer - ICI
Are you a Site Engineer looking for contract work within the railway environment? Do you have a valid ICI? Look no further as Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for the above to work on a rail project in West London!
The role is expected to continue for 2 weeks however, depending on performance there may be the option of follow on work.
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
- A chance to gain some quick cash
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out and monitoring of works on site
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- ICI IS ESSENTIAL
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'