Nightshift Setter - Camberley - £30,000 - £40,000 - day shifts also available
A Setter is required on the nightshift for a specialist moulding company based near Camberley, Surrey. This is a nightshift position, shifts being 6:30pm to 7am. There are other shifts available but a degree of flexibility is required.
The Nightshift Setter will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- The smooth operation of the machines including machine and tool cleaning, cycle time and size control, product quality, daily safety checks, control of downtime and scrap.
- Tool movements and Tool changing are part of the day to day work but we have a dedicated Tool Change Team who complete most of the changes.
- Responsible for process control and improvements
- Machine preventative maintenance
- Mould Tool preventative maintenance
- Evaluation and implementation of new mould tools
The successful setter will ideally have the following experience, skills:
- Previous setter experience is essential: 1 year
- Prior experience of working on a night shift would also be beneficial
The successful Setter will be paid a salary circa £30,000 to £40,000 with shift premium, 12 hour shifts on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only, 6.30pm to 7am. Please note, day shifts are also available for the right candidate
- INJECTION MOULDING