Our Client in Leeds has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Setter to work within their organisation
Our Client, a family of companies is the leader in the global dispensing systems industry, with over over half a century of experience operating in the ever-changing consumer packaging world.
As a Setter you will assist the shift with operating the injection moulding machines, ancillaries and automated assembly machines, ensuring the machinery is safe, checked in accordance with maintenance logs and repaired either permanently or temporarily in conjunction with the Maintenance Department.
Task, Duties and Responsibilities
- Plastic injection moulding tool setting/tool changes to conform with safe working practices and procedures.
- Modify processes in order to achieve maximum production rates and quality standards.
- Compliance with all Health & Safety legislation and relevant industry methods, procedures, good practices etc.
- Liaise with the Shift Leader, Planning, the Quality Department, the Toolroom, Maintenance, other team members and other shifts with regard to tool changes, settings, operating procedures and general running requirements.
- Perform tool changes/setting and the application of ancillaries in line with production requirements.
- Provide/suggest improvements in relation to safety, efficiency and good working practices in the factory
Qualifications and Other skills:
- Trained to the equivalent of Modules 1, 2 & 3 and Hot Runner Systems by G&A/RJG, including up to date machinery control systems.
- Considerable experience on injection moulding/tool-setting experience with a recognised company.
- Adequate experience of ancillaries such as material feed systems, masterbatch dosing, chillers, mould heaters, pick and place robotic systems, granulators, conveyors etc.
- Experience of running automatic assembly lines would be an advantage.
- The applicant ideally would have experience in a manufacturing environment and have the ability to work in a high pressure site.
- Must be able to work effectively, communicate with others and be willing to work as a part of a team
- Plastics raw material knowledge (handling, processing etc.)
- BUPA Cover for self and partner
- Critical Illness Cover
- 4 x Death in Service Pension
- Excellent Pension
- Overtime available
If you would like to work for an expanding and forward thinking Company with excellent benefits, feel you have the right skills, experience and qualifications please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job