Our client based in the outskirts of Brighton is looking for a Setting Technician to start on ASAP on a temporary to permanent assignment.
For this role, your duties will include:
• To carry out Packing Setter Technician duties.
• To change tooling and set up machines in a uniform, efficient and safe manner following all GMP and Health and safety protocols.
• To ensure the storage of all machine change parts is correctly carried out.
• Comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Health and Safety Policy Procedures
• To carry out any other tasks as requested.
• To take ownership and responsibility of all aspects of setting the lines
For this position we are looking for an experienced Setter who has experience working with packaging machines within a GMP regulated environment. CNC Setters would also be considered for this position providing you have worked in a similar regulated environment.
This is a full time role with a rotating shift pattern including the following hours:
Early shift: 6.30am to 3.00pm Monday to Thursday, 6.30am to 1.20pm Friday
Late shift: 2.00pm to 11.00pm Monday to Thursday, 1.00pm to 5.20pm Friday
Hourly rate: £7.80 to £10.50
There is onsite parking for candidates applying with their own transport.
If you are interested and available to start work on an immediate basis, please apply now!
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment business for this role.