Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 08:00am - 17:00pm - Monday to Thursday and 08:00am - 13:00pm Friday (some flexibility may be given)
Benefits: 23 days holiday + 8 bank holiday, flexible working hours and 4% Pension
For this role it is essential that you have experience of up to 5 axis machines. Ideally you will have experience of operating Fanuc controlled Haas and Mori Seiki Machines. However other controls would be considered.Duties:
- Setting and operating Fanuc controlled machines
- Manufacturing parts for Automotive, Ministry, Aerospace, and Medical industries
- Producing small and large batch quantities of components to meet customer specifications.
- Planning the most efficient sequence of operations for the job.
- Checking that work meets quality and technical guidelines.
- Working to achieve project deadlines
- Operating CNC horizontal or vertical milling machines as a minimum skill requirement
- Working on Mori Seiki and Haas machines desirable but others may be considered
- Working to tight tolerances
- Machining a wide range of materials
- Running work through and checking using a metrology cmm automated checking machine
- Health & safety awareness
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this to Permanent vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'