An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Darwen office as a Servicing Support Adviser
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- To manage and administer a portfolio of Group Corporate Private Medical Insurance Clients.
- Maintain and develop our computerised customer and prospect database OrganiseIT
- Obtain renewal terms from insurers and provide key details of premiums and members to the insurance adviser for a large portfolio of company clients
- Inform insurers of any changes within the companies membership lists
- Check all documentation received from insurers for clients, ensuring all details are correct and then distributing to each client through the postal service
- Liaising with insurers when any documentation that is received is incorrect and ensuring that any mistakes are rectified within a short timescale
- Ensure correct invoices are issued to the client by the insurer and follow through to payment
- Completing renewal reviews and reports for the adviser to take to client
- Submit business on our database and ensuring all renewal details are sent to the insurer
- High number of calls & emails are received so need to maintain full records of all calls and emails from and to clients and insurers and updating database with a trail
- Being an active team member supporting all members of the team with day to day tasks
- Ensuring that all information received is treated properly by complying with the Data Protection Act
- Develop and maintain valuable relationships
- To ensure that a good level of understanding and knowledge of the organisations products and systems.
- Ensure that customer queries can be dealt with accurately and appropriately and supported by the department.
- To take responsibility for their own personal development, in line with the agreed annual performance objectives.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
- Experience in Insurance industry desirable
- A working knowledge of how to operate Word, Excel and E-mail.
- Well developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Good time management.
- Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills.
- Team player.
- Flexible approach.
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1711-17TW. Alternatively if you would like more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Anthony Weall.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7days unfortunately your applications has been unsuccessful.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service