It is the responsibility of the Servicing Advisor to liaise and negotiate with customers to rehabilitate and provide solutions to their defaulted loans and mortgages.
- Carry out inbound post, email and telephonic duties
- Completing DPA checks
- Handle standard queries and where appropriate, transfer non-standard enquiries to specialist departments
- Taking payments from customers and setting up Direct Debit instructions
- Accurately record contact onto the Account administration systems
- Respond to inbound calls and conduct outbound telephonic campaigns on defaulting loans and mortgages
- Negotiate repayment arrangements using influencing and negotiation techniques.
- Accurately capture information to assess customer circumstances including customer Income & Expenditure information
- Ensure decisions are made in line with Special Servicing/Client Policy rules and Financial Regulations & Legislation.
Person / Experience Required
- Ability to work in within a fast paced, telephone based environment
- Positive attitude and resilient when faced with challenging situations
- To work as part of a team and manage change
- Answering a high volume of calls and maintaining a rapid response rate according to agreed standards
Full training will be given.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Direct Debit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job