Role: Servicing Account Manager (energy - gas / electricity)
Location: West London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE + commission
Do you have 2-3 years’ experience of working for either an energy broker or energy supplier as an Account Manager supporting billing or metering services? A leading energy broker based in West London are expanding both in the UK and international markets, and are looking for a Servicing Account Manager for their Major Business customers. The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering services such as billing queries and new meter installations.
- Managing the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site clients.
- Maintain a consistent high level of service delivery.
- Maintain and develop relationships with energy suppliers.
- Working closely with the Ops team to ensure that new services are understood and implemented in line with clients’ expectations.
- Resolve billing queries.
- Regular communication with consultants.
- Carry out energy procurement tendering.
- Provide detailed information and reports on a monthly and as when needed basis.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years within utility industry
- Experience in customer service and project management of services
- Strong organizational skills with a good level of computer literacy
- Excellent both written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Attention to detail and organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job