Servicesure Sales Manager
The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Servicesure Sales Manager to cover South West & Wales area.
We are looking for a self-motivated Servicesure Sales Manager who will be responsible for the development and performance of Servicesure Garages within a geographical area and establish plans and strategies to continually expand the customer base to maximise sales and secure future business.
The role will involve:
- Review of Servicesure performance to Servicesure threshold target (Min £3K P.M)
- Review of share of the Servicesure basket of parts spends for PA.
- Optimising the use of P.A garage management systems (IT).
- Develop internet connectivity and usage plan. On line ordering
- Agreeing Servicesure adverting and marketing strategy obtaining full buy in from local area
- Agree customer conquest and retention plans.
- Review of workshop layout, loading and efficiencies
- Preparing sales plan for fleet activity. (Local fleet pack) and use of 1-link
- Develop plan to optimise work direction strategy.
- Develop growth strategy in Engine Management and Diesel through specialist sites/ Tool hire
- Support relevant training and accreditation (people).
- Support attainment and maintenance of Motor codes & IMI accreditation.
- Implement cost control and efficiency plans.
- Support on improving trading margins.
- Help with quality control.
- Support development and implementation of trade and other events Eg Ladies night etc.
- Involve the Servicesure in panel and Servicesure evening interaction.
- Develop product groups with local branch to optimise Servicesure spend
- Fully utilise all elements within the programme to assist the Servicesure in money saving and service benefits.
The successful candidate will be dynamic, outgoing with high energy levels, confident, self-motivated and can lead by example. Ideally you will have experience in the Servicesure brand in both knowledge of the content and demonstrable use in customers. You must have experience in productive journey planning, the job involves visiting prospect and live accounts over a large geographic area therefore the best use of time over distance is important. You will be a good communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels with business owners, Directors and sales teams.
Competitive with the opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
An average of 45 hours Monday to Friday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click on the link which will take you to our company website where you can upload your CV to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"