Services Support Consultant
Services Support Consultant
Airbus Space and Defence - Intelligence is a leading provider of optical and satellite imagery, geographic information products, software and services delivering solutions into both private and public sector organisations worldwide.
Airbus Defence and Space provides high value-added solutions including satellite data & geographical information acquisition and processing, operational emergency planning systems, geo-information, risk analysis, consultancy, data management and hosting.
Do you enjoy speaking to customers and troubleshooting situations? Interested in working within the Homeland Security sector or with Bluelight and Civil Government Agencies? Looking for a role where you can have a positive impact on customer-focused processes and procedures? Then this is the role for you!
The Services Support Consultant's primary role is to provide an excellent customer service and service to within the remit of their Service Level Agreements (SLAs), whilst increasing the return on investment. As a Services Support Consult, you will be responsible for:
* Support the Customers Services Team with day to day operational customer communication and administrative tasks.
* Providing support for Service Management responses to bid tenders
* Developing feedback and complaint procedures for customers to use.
* Retaining the existing customer base and allowing expansion into new markets.
* Contributing to and supporting the evolution of the strategy for the Hosting Solutions product portfolios.
* Working with the software development, sales and project delivery teams to ensure they are fully integrated and that operations are optimised.
* Ensuring the Customer Services Team remains a centre of excellence, for use of the larger company and Intelligence, via a blend continual improvement (CI) and efficiency.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* A degree or equivalent qualification in relevant subject or equivalent experience\training - Service Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering; GIS, Geography or similar.
* Previous Service Management / Customer Support experience, with an interest in Technology or IT
* Knowledge of Service Management Delivery within a commercial environment.
* Knowledge of or interest in learning ITIL.
* Strong analytical skills - ability to lead the analysis \ troubleshooting of complex problems and solutions.
* A proven ability to communicate effectively- including delivering presentations to internal and external audiences.
The following skills / experience will be desirable, but NOT essential as training will be provided:
* Experience of spatial data (data management and processing) and applications.
* Experience with hosting services, infrastructure and management.
* Knowledge and experience of the Government /Public sector.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job