Services/Ops Manager (Fire Door Audits & Passive Fire Inspections)
We are looking for an exceptional service delivery manager to manage a team of 20 specialists delivering Fire door audit, passive, and Fire safety etc in the built environmen.
You will be results orientated, strong trouble shooter and able to uphold high quality standards whilst getting exceptional long term work efficiency and productivity from your employees.
The successful candidate enjoys ownership and passionate about growing our business with a strong desire to do whatever it takes to make it happen and go the extra mile.
You will possess a high degree of professional integrity and self-discipline, have excellent attention to details, and enjoy getting others on the same page through employees engagement and metrics.
This is an ideal role for an exceptional go getter and people manager looking to prove themselves and career Progressio.
Our mission is:
"To provide trusted solutions to make compulsory and critical things happen, so our clients can feel comfort, be resilient and thrive."
Our business has gone from strength to strength we now have 500 customers, 65 employees and a suite of market leading offerings and strong reputation.
We provide solutions and an innovative suite of; Professional Services, Outsourcing and future proofed Software and Analysis to mid/major organisations looking for gold standards in Risk, Compliance, and Safety performance.
Purpose of the position:
As the Service delivery manager you will have accountability and management for the day to day billing, quality, on time delivery and people management activities.
Reporting up to the Operations Director you will responsible for recruiting, Onboarding and management of an entire uk based technical specialist remote workforce, a coordinator and quality and training manager.
Business Partnering and Management
- Own the billing forecasts and team budgets, ensuring the Executive team are provided with regular updates reflecting performance against targets.
- Drive profitability by working closely with your team to agree actions to make critical adjustments to achieve KPIs
- Assist in the execution of the service delivery plan (5-year plan), driving the function to achieve or exceed established functions objectives
- Partner with the Senior Management Team ('SMT’) to develop comprehensive tactics for team performance, culture and productivity
- Assist with analysis and scenario planning to identify optimal outcomes
- Implement Quality Assurance
- Establish a Recruitment pipeline to respond to changes in demand
- Unify and manage the team for employee engagement and employee retention
- Trouble shoot delivery people problems, access and delivery issues and roadblocks to ensure reliability and SLAs met in full
- Design and implement technical training to meet delivery and technical standards
- Handle customer queries and complaints
- Qualifications and skills
- must have 3 years experience in a service department delivery a service for maintaining or inspections, with at least 3 years’ experience in management
- Advanced Excel capability and techsavvy
- Experience recruiting
- Experience managing large teams
- A track record in getting other to perform at optimal productivity and efficiency levels whilst maintaining high quality standards
Professional in demeanour
- Goes the extra mile to achieve billing targets.
Puts people at ease. Shows Emotional Intelligence. Warm, sensitive, compassionate. Not arrogant. Friendly, genuine.
Tunes in accurately to opinions, feelings, and needs of people. Empathetic. Patient. Lets others speak. Listens actively
Reaches out to peers. Overcomes we-they. Approachable. Leads peers to do what is best for company.
Takes forceful stand on issues without being excessively abrasive.
Communicates well one on one, in small groups and public speaking. Fluent, quick on feet, command of language. Keeps people informed.
Writes clear, precise, well-organised documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar & word usage.
Achieves favourable outcomes in win/win negotiations.
- enjoys constant push for targets and removing barriers that get in the way
Persuasive and assertive in change efforts.
- Fire Safety
- Service Delivery
- Built Environment
- Field Operation
- People Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'