The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering strategy for the European Services and for growing existing and emerging Services offers in collaboration with local marketers across EMEA region. This role would suits someone with proven experience in strategic marketing planning and CVP development. In addition, the role will require someone to collaborate with stakeholders at different level.
- Development of the European strategy for their Services offer, integrating it with regional sector strategies
- Conduct market analysis, gather market intelligence and collate insights via existing global and local surveys
- Customer Value Proposition development based on customer needs
- Integrated Marketing Communications: develop and deploy through local markets an integrated approach to communicating the Services offer, leveraging various channels, with a special emphasis on digital
- Working closely with Marketing leadership team on the commercial delivery
- Strong strategic marketing experience gained within B2B industrial environment
- Proven experience in CVP development & Marketing activation
- Commercial mindset
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a world renowned brand. If you would like to become part of an ambitious that constantly strive to be the best, please do apply with your CV details in order to be contacted for a confidential discuss about what is on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job