Linen Services Manager
Delivering first class linen and other associated contractual services to our clients customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
To oversee and manage the day to day operations of hospital linen services, to include:
- Effectively managing the linen distribution team, allocating workloads.
- Ensuring all required contractual services are provided fully and delivered to a high standard.
- Facilitate staff training.
- Manage staff attendance, back to work interviews plus holiday planning.
- Manage accurate payroll data.
- To ensure all operations fully comply with Health & safety procedures and guidelines. H&S at work act 1974
- Ensuring all services are delivered using Synergy / Trust protocols and procedures.
- Support internal audit processes from either the customer or Synergy.
- Effectively deal with internal and external customers and develop relations with Key Trust personal.
- Liaising between customers, Trust & Synergy managers, customer services at the laundry and hospital linen distribution teams.
- To deputise for the Contracts Manager where required and attend service review meetings.
- Gathering service performance data to ensure KPI’s are maintained.
- To undertake any other duties or tasks as reasonably required.
Communications are successfully concluded:
- Receiving, communicating and assisting closing out customer complaints.
- Rejects generated data communicated to the customers and your line manager.
- Communicating any deviation of the service to the Customer and your linen manager as this occurs.
In the event of a serious quality related problem, you should communicate directly with your line manager to ensure that appropriate action is taken.
Support the recruitment of linen room staff.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your current CV and covering letter.