Management, responsibility of services that support the operational performance of the site. In the main, this will cover General Cleaning, Security & Loss prevention, restaurant provision, consumables, operational assets and the onsite central stores, to provide a full & effective one-stop shop solution for all of our services requirements.
The candidate for this role will have experience of managing people and a good understanding of the existing CFC4 services function.
- Manage effective use of CCTV and coordinate a loss prevention programme inclusive of security provision for the CFC.
- Manage inventory across all support services areas.
- Coordinate and control the use of consumables and operational assets.
- Provide support to the Senior Management team for one off functions and events to react to a changing environment across a large flagship site.
- Ensure that general cleaning for all floor spaces, offices, toilets and identified areas are meeting the agreed standards.
- Control office supplies into the CFC when required.
- Food vending and restaurant support will be managed via a third party for who you will manage the SLA and relationship with.
- Any ad hoc employee support events meet objectives that are set by the Senior Team as part of the overall site operating plan.
- Line management responsibility for the Central stores team.
- Measurement of performance against agreed targets & standards. Ensure that safe systems of work are complied with and operated within your work area including working practices.
- Appropriate training & supervision is provided especially for new & modified equipment.
- Communication, Co-ordinate daily operational communications and Ocado Job Profile ensure all appropriate communication is consistent, clear & effective.
- Ensure high levels of communication with internal and external customers.
- Absence management - Work with internal customers to consider and implement new procedures to reduce absence levels with the support of HR.
- Policies and procedures - understand and apply the company policies and procedures.
- Recruitment - Conduct all recruitment processes where required drawing on own and operational resources.
- New starter integration - welcome and support all new members to the CFC team, providing additional support required in order to minimise new starter turnover. Administer new starter probationary process
- CFC employee turnover - Complete all exit interviews for personal shoppers and provide input on on-going initiatives on reducing employee turnover.
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Able to read and understand numerical data. Ability to set and work within a target/KPI driven framework
- Previous people management experience. Formal meeting experience and basic knowledge of employment law. Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Operational working environment and support functions.
- Microsoft user - intermediate level.
- Previous experience of managing contractors or suppliers preferable
- Previous experience in recruiting and selecting employees.
- Previous experience of applying company absence management initiatives.
- Contract Management
- Facilities Management
- Stock Control
- Security Management