Our client based in Theale is currently recruiting for a Coordinator to join their busy team.
The main part of the role will be to provide internal support to the National Account Sector Manager and National Account Managers for their agreed portfolio of national accounts channel.
Working within the Sector team to deliver and achieve sales and margin growth targets as agreed by the National Account Sector Manager. With a key focus on named customer margin management, price file maintenance & ship-thru support both internal & external.
- To manage portfolio specific projects which include product roll-outs across all categories, new site opening programs, refurbishment programs and coordinate new business opportunities.
- Needs differ by sector and project management to be defined in conjunction with National Account Sector Manager.
- To assist in the reduction of redundant and slow moving stock in conjunction with the National Account team, both custom printed and non-standard lines that are customer bespoke.
- Ensure timely response to customer contact reporting, follow through of agreed actions that will link into the overall responsibility for central customer file maintenance.
- To provide agreed administrative support across the team
- To co-ordinate with various departments including suppliers, internal colleagues & customer to ensure where possible orders are satisfied to a target of 100%
- To ensure project databases are maintained regularly & all parties are kept updated on the status of the project.
- PC literate including PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent project planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a view to maintaining effective working relationships
- Reliable and adaptable
- Ability to make decisions quickly and decisively while maintaining high standards
- Experience in an admin or project coordination role
- Flexible working attitude