Are you are a Services Co-ordinator? Strong and established leadership skills?
Our Cheltenham client, an award-winning global company, are seeking a Services Coordinator Team Leader to lead and develop the team, ensuring service levels are consistent with customers needs, whilst also planning and implementing projects to ensure the team are well placed to meet the future needs of both customers and the business.
What you will be doing?
- Lead and develop your team, responsible for recruitment, induction and on-going training of team members
- Set goals that stretch and assess achievements of your team by devising and implementing appropriate KPI's and skills assessments
- Lead the team operationally, continue to evolve a pro-active sales culture through training and coaching.
- Effectively manage resources to ensure tasks required are performed with the appropriate priority
- Effectively communicate with team and manager, ensuring any problems/barriers affecting realisation of potential business or opportunities for improvement are highlighted with resolutions where possible
- Lead by example, giving clear direction and enthusiastic leadership to the team so that objectives and the way forward are fully understood by the team
- Collaborate with the wider teams to ensure that defined and agreed processes exist.
- Proactively using lean six sigma techniques to develop solutions for process improvements
- Excellent commercial awareness & customer focus
- Determined & dynamic approach
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport
- Maintain commercial integrity at all times
- Take a collaborative approach to process improvement
- Attention to detail
- Strong and established leadership skills
- Strong commitment to performance development
- Confident, assertive and organised individual who is committed, passionate and motivated
Offering a great working environment, competitive pay and fantastic benefits this could be just the job for you.
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.