Our client is an online B2B marketplace and delivery platform designed to make corporate buying fast, agile and cost-effective. They focus on services procurement and deliver value for money to our customers. Enterprises around the world come to us for on-demand sourcing to quickly tap into innovation, refresh their supply chain and optimise their spend. Unlike other B2B Marketplaces, they do more than just match buyers with suppliers. We also manage the delivery process right up to receipt of completed deliverables and final payment. It's an end-to-end, hassle-free solution for any corporate buyer who needs business services. This is what one of their successful Services Buyer has said since joining the business "The work that I do in terms of sourcing suppliers and delivering compliant processes to Global Clients is exciting, refreshing and fulfilling. It really gives me the chance to apply my procurement expertise in a meaningful way. I have had the opportunity to source a variety of services across the globe and the thing that sets this job apart is that as a procurement professional, I get to participate in the whole end-to-end process, from the initial sourcing to delivering the final results to the end client.
- You will balance the corporate buying requirements of your customers alongside the management of a global pool of suppliers.
- You will be helping customers buy business services (this role does not include goods procurement)
- This is a customer-facing, and revenue generating role where your corporate customers submit their requirements to the online platform and look to you to support them as they navigate through the emerging world of online sourcing and delivery management.
- You will use a hybrid of technology solutions to source potential suppliers from thousands of pre-vetted suppliers who are able to pitch on your customer's work at the point of request.
- In your role, you will help shortlist suppliers, working with the aid of bespoke and cutting edge Artificial Intelligence software.
In order to achieve this end goal, you will offer skills in:
- Sourcing service providers and agencies across a range of business service categories to obtain best pricing and value which may include sourcing niche suppliers where necessary.
- Producing commercially sound Statements of Work.
- Working with the customer throughout the delivery process to ensure successful delivery of services whilst simultaneously working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Must be CIPS Qualified or working towards.
- A passion for delivering a world-class procurement experience for buyers and suppliers.
- Experience in a procurement function or corporate buying role where you have sourced indirect services and/or business services in a corporate environment.
- Experience working in an international business.
- Member of professional procurement /marketing /technology organisation and ideally degree level educated
- A natural curiosity for the changing world of work.
- A high level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to plan and execute multiple deliverables of varying complexity across a number of accounts.
- Good knowledge of technology, process definition and systems and reporting.
- Generous Share Option Scheme
- Stakeholder Pension
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Working Hours: 9.00 - 6.00 Monday to Friday, with an attitude of wanting to 'get the job done'
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'