Services Analyst - Christchurch BH23 - Salary £20k-£22k DOE
Our client are a software development company and are looking for a Services Analyst to join their team.
* Configure and maintain site details including trunks and extensions for each site.
* Configure and maintain dial plans used for billing purposes and tariff information for billing purposes.
* Configure remote collection devices.
* Daily monitoring of data collection for all sites. Identification and investigation of any problems and the rectification of collection faults when appropriate.
* Daily monitoring of data conversion. The analysis and correction of any problems identified.
* Daily monitoring of data volumes received for each site. The analysis and correction of any anomalies identified.
* Daily monitoring of scheduled reports and backup and archive routines and the correction of any failures.
* The identification of reporting solutions to meet customer requirements.
* The setup and scheduling of call management reports for customers.
* The production of call management reports for customers on an ad-hoc basis based on customer requirements.
* Production and analysis of internal reports to ensure the correct operation of the system.
* Installing system upgrades and operating system hotfixes and patches.
* Answering telephone calls and emails from customers and internal staff. Resolving any queries.
* Analysis of data, identifying and making system configuration changes where required.
* Logging of all incidents and queries on Help Desk software.
* Daily monitoring of on-going incidents to ensure timely and satisfactory solutions.
* Producing and maintaining system documentation.
* A good working knowledge of recent Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word packages.
* Ability to analyse date, prioritise tasks and maintain accurate records.
* Work to deadlines.
37.5 hours per week. Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am -4.30pm
Salary £20k - £22k DOE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'