In the RM Managed Services team we want to be the ICT support partner for our schools & colleges, not just a supplier. We have successfully supported schools across London for 10 years.
Our solutions are designed to address the key issues, priorities and challenges facing schools in the UK today, it's why we are focussed on understanding things like the school's ambitions, goals and needs, supporting the school's development to enable them to deshaliver their vision and achieve results.
The Service Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring excellent operational delivery and improving efficiency, whilst maximising customer satisfaction, by managing the entire operations team as effectively as possible. In addition, by working with the customer to provide the best possible experience for them, the Service Account Manager will be expected to be able to develop opportunities to grow additional revenue from selling RM services and products.
- Service Account Management ensuring quality of service and performance.
- Financial Management of the P&L for your contracts and identify and develop opportunities for improving financial performance.
- Team Management of a team of Customer Support Engineers including recruitment of engineers, set clear objectives and ensure clear expectation of team performance.
- Business Development and Growth including contributing to proposition development within customer accounts and more widely within RM.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of working within the IT services sector both managing customer and 3rd party relationships
- Strong financial and commercial awareness having previously owned P&L and good experience of contract management and negotiation
- Extensive operational management experience in a technical service delivery environment to stringent SLAs and ITIL standards on large, complex multi £million contracts
- Good business development experience or aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Writing and presenting documentation to clients including SLAs and contractual change notifications.
- Proactive approach with the energy and vision to drive the delivery team, the schools and the Local Authority to continually improve the service delivery
- Extremely presentable to Customers - able to articulate complex scenarios clearly and with authority.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and actions to staff throughout the business including more senior staff.
- Be capable of independent decision making with excellent judgement being applied.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- A good technical knowledge of the IT industry.
- Line management skills.
Working for RM you would be entitled to the following benefits:
- 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
The following voluntary benefits are also available:
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Dental Plan
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
- Voluntary Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Health Assessments
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Give As You Earn (GAYE)
- Employee Referral Scheme
RM is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all permanent and temporary staff to share this commitment. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and all successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'