ServiceNow Project Manager
Working directly for a Programme Manager, you will be the Project Manager responsible for the delivery of the new ITSM and PPM tool, ServiceNow. This is a key initiative, which will support the vision, objectives and core values of the client.
The successful candidate will manage the Project to deliver a new Configuration Management Database (CMDB) within the ServiceNow platform.
- Deliver Incident, problem, change and knowledge within the ServiceNow platform.
- Business process re-engineering (aligning existing MCC with ITIL).
- Provision of ServiceNow environments.
- Organisation and management of agile development sprints in order to deliver IPCC.
- Management of delivery of bespoke training material.
- Project, portfolio and demand Management.
- Phase one enhancements.
- Service Catalogue.
- Integrate specific Applications.
- ServiceNow PPM Tool.
- Release Management.
Skills and Experience
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of the following:
- Proven experience of delivering ServiceNow ITSM and PPM Tool.
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering complex and high value projects and programmes.
- Well-developed communication and relationship skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Effective people management skills providing both strong leadership and direction to the project teams that you manage and robust line management.
- Excellent financial planning and control skills to forecast and track project budgets.
- Ability to think outside the box to resolve key project issues.
- PRINCE 2 practitioner or equivalent.
We are an approved supplier with significant presence onsite within this team.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.