ServiceNow Developers are needed for a global consultancy firm that I am working with. With continued growth in clients and projects, ServiceNow Developers are needed to predominantly work with a large Utilities company.
You will be an integral member of the ServiceNow team to maintain and evolve the implemented tooling used to support the ServiceNow Platform as well as gathering and analysing user requirements requirements and translating that into design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design & develop a range of ServiceNow modules
- Gather & analyse user requirements to design & develop automated workflows
- Design & develop ServiceNow modules in support of SLA
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years ServiceNow development experience
- Extensive knowledge of ITSM modules & CMDB
- Experience in a client facing role
- Extensive ITSM experience
- Experience with REST & SOAP
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a company that encourages innovation and values excellence. Working for a global consultancy provides unrivalled opportunities for growth and development in areas that you perhaps wont get in other companies.
If you're interested with this ServiceNow Developer role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on . Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'