ServiceNow Business Process Improvement / Business Analysis Lead
Job Title: ServiceNow Business Process Improvement / Business Analysis Lead
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne /Glasgow
Salary: Starting from £48,220 - £60,275 per annum DOE
Contract Type: Permanent
The front line – could IT be you?
Virgin is well known for doing things better and we are constantly on the lookout for talented, imaginative and smart people to help deliver success. We are working hard to offer real alternative to banking as usual and we need you to support us on our journey.
We have a new and exciting role within our IT Service Operations function and are looking for an experienced Business Process Improvement / Business Analysis Lead to pave the way in supporting our ServiceNow platform. This is a diverse role where no one day is the same and so we are looking for someone who is able to provide direction and leadership on all things technical.
As a ServiceNow Business Process Improvement / Business Analysis Lead your role will be equally split between being an SME and advisor on shaping ServiceNow business case submissions from stakeholders - ensuring that requirements are clear, customer focused and present a great customer experience; building and shaping an open and collaborative Business Process Improvement / Business Analysis team and using your skills to deliver smart solutions for the bank.
We are looking for someone creative, innovative and forward thinking who is able to deliver customer focused perspectives that allow the development team to deliver and support the Platform we are working on. We want you to bring fresh ideas into the business cases and requirements to allow best in class ServiceNow experiences.
Day to day you will be:
- Managing and building out a team of 2 BPI/BAs, creating an open and creative environment that allows individuals to reach their potential and grown on their technical career paths.
- Managing a team of 2 CMDB specialists alongside the IT Manger
- Working collaboratively with other IT colleagues and support the IT Manager to deliver a customer focused ServiceNow platform
- Identifying emerging industry and technology trends, continuous improvement, training needs and areas of risk
- Own and lead continuous improvement discussions when assessing impact of new initiatives, work requests and the support of existing services
- Help input into the IT Service Operations strategy
- Take responsibility for requirements, business cases and supporting the IT Manager in achieving time, cost and quality measures
- Supporting senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages and deliverables are aligned to the expected benefits and leads activities required in the realisation of the benefits of each part of the change programme
What will it take?
To be brilliant, we need someone with strong leadership skills, strategic vision, and the ability to build strong business relationships. As an engaging individual you will enjoy building relationships and have the gravitas and confidence to work effectively with all levels across the business. We’re seeking Virgin people who are insatiably curious and want to help us build a better bank. Its hard work, fast paced but we promise you’ll have great fun being part of something special.
We would love it if you had significant (5+ years) evidence of delivering Business Process Improvements and Business Analysis. The candidate would also have evidence of aligning these disciplines to a service oriented IT platform – ideally ServiceNow (ITSM, ITOM and the broader product suite).
We know that this is a wish list so don’t worry if you don’t have all the desirable skills, we’d still love to hear from you!
Sound good? Apply now
RED HOT Rewards - For your hard work you'll get ...
- A generous holiday package and the option to buy more!
- Private Medical Insurance - with the option to extend to family members.
- Pension! A market leading pension – we’ll top up your contributions too.
- Flexible benefits – customise your rewards to work for you!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our friendly team at or
Point to note…
At the minute, depending on which team you are joining, lots of us are working from home. This is something that may change over time, and if so, we will come together in one of our hub locations, giving you the chance to meet your new colleagues in person. We will of course, make sure you have the IT equipment to access our systems and to interact digitally with your new team and colleagues, but we thought it best to let you know this in advance, so you can make sure you are set up to work safely and productively. If you have any questions on this let us know!
Now the legal bit…
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'