We are looking for candidates able to drive a 3.5 Tonne Van and happy to deliver, collect and maintain their product. Maintaining the product will involve using chemical products to clean, but you will be supplied with training.
The ideal candidate MUST be:
* Physically able; as you will be lifting equipment and supplies.
* Confident driving a 3.5 Tonne van.
* Hard working and Reliable
It is ESSENTIAL that you have NO POINTS on your licence and a minimum of 5 YEARS DRIVING EXPERIENCE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- 20-30 Stops per day in the Van delivering and collecting the portable toilets.
- Cleaning, emptying and restocking the portable toilets.
Working hours for this job opportunity are: 6.30am~4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Full training and uniform will be provided, but you must provide your own safety boots.
There are substantial bonuses based on performance:
* £45 per week if you have taken no time off.
* £65 per month if you have taken no time off within the month.
* £400 annual bonus if you have caused no damaged to the vehicle throughout the year.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please do not miss out and APPLY NOW!
- Service provider
- 3.5 tonne
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job