We have a fantastic full-time Service Technician role available, with a leading manufacturing and distribution company in Golborne, Warrington WA3 3JD - soon moving to Little Hulton M38 9PU.
Service Technician Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Your hours working as a Service Technician:
- Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm
- Friday 8am - 3:45pm
Some of the perks you can expect as a Service Technician:
- Discretionary Performance Bonus Scheme (Up to 5% of salary)
- Company pension scheme (Matched up to 7.5%)
- Group life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Share incentive scheme
- Company Sick Pay (75%)
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 14 weeks full pay parental leave (eligible after 6 months service)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Key Responsibilities as a Service Technician:
- Carry out repairs and services to equipment including repairs to crawler systems,
- cameras and control units
- Diagnose errors or technical problems with systems to determine solutions
- Liaise with customers to resolve technical queries and arrange service repairs
- Complete service job sheets detailing labour hours and parts used, entering the details on
- our Sage system
- Monitor stock levels and raise stock order requests
- Goods in/out and warehousing support
Our ideal Service Technician will…
- Have the ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
- Have a proven electrical and mechanical background
- Be familiar with tools and applications
- Have customer service experience
- Have the ability to solder to a high standard
- Have a proactive and positive attitude
- Be computer literate
- Have the ability to work on your own or as part of a team
Join the team! Click apply now, we look forward to receiving your application.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'