Service Engineer, Witham - Essex
We are seeking a Service Technician for a long established and well respected client in the Witham area.
You will be working within the Service Team undertaking service and repairs in workshop and mainly client sites in the Witham and surrounding area. Working on agricultural plant and machinery to diagnose and solve problems and maintain big names brands. Reporting directly to the Service Manager.
- Sound working knowledge of electrics and hydraulics
- Experience of working on Construction plant and machinery, agricultural machinery or HGV
- Good level of fitness
- Great customer relations as this is a client facing role
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to be flexible with hours as Saturday mornings as overtime time and a half will be paid on a rota system
8:00am to 5:00pm Mon - Thurs, 8:00am to 4:00pm Friday
Benefits to include:
- 23 days holiday plus banks holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Death in Service cover
- Company sick pay scheme
- Discounted company products
- Opportunities for overtime paid at time and a half and double time Sunday and Bank holidays
Overtime available as and when required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00 to £12.00 /hour
- Agricultural Machinery
- construction plant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'