We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Technician to join our outstanding service team, within our Nissan dealership in Chesterfield. We are looking for Technicians who want to develop themselves professionally, who can integrate successfully within a team, and can provide excellent customer service.
Whether your previous experience is with an independent or franchised dealership we want to hear from you. We have industry leading training that will be provided from the beginning of your journey with us, and will continue right through your career with us.
About The Role
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service our vehicles in accordance with their work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to; the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. To carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification. To ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
In order to be successful, you will require:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
• A proven ability to road test and diagnose faults with customers
• A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
• A full Driving Licence
• Your own full set of Tools
In return we will recognise and reward your hard work and commitment with a competitive salary, a generous bonus as well as the following benefits:
• Tool Insurance
• Average holiday pay
• Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, and you wish to drive your career forward, then why not apply now!