New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Service Technician – Energy Services to join the team based in Teeside. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Founded in 1923, they are the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $14 billion and 45,000 associates, they deliver comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality, commercial laundry and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
The Service Technician – Energy Services will provide contractual service and assists customers with problem solving support regarding the Company’s products/applications/solutions. You will provide on-site field service and/or 24-hour over-the-phone or on-site assistance. Conducting site surveys, product/application/system audits, and assisting Key Accounts Managers and sales representatives prepare new business proposals are a part of the role. You will also ensure implementation of the Six Service Standards at all client sites.
What you will do as the Service Technician – Energy Services:
- Support to district sales personnel in the handling of company program service calls on existing products and services, and assist in the correction problems as appropriate.
- Participate in design reviews, new application start-ups, and evaluations. Assist in critiquing products for serviceability, performance and reliability. Inter-act with appropriate company resources and work as a team.
- Ability to assess on-site field problems and operate required testing equipment to return systems to customer conformance.
- Coordinate and manage replacement parts programs with the individual manufacturing plants to ensure the availability of components as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of reports detailing technical problems and solutions to initiate necessary corrective product modifications and/or recommended process changes. Document value provided to the customer whenever possible.
- Assist in the development of troubleshooting service guides and bulletins on existing products. Assume lead role of maintaining troubleshooting guides/bulletins and distribution to departments when required.
- Qualify, coordinate and monitor outside subcontractor network as required to ensure repair timelines are maintained and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Work with other district personnel toward continuous improvement of policies and procedures resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Provide installation resource services on a project request basis necessary to satisfy the needs of the customer. Services may include (but not limited to) field surveys, installation checklists, rollout support services, etc.
- Seek to keep abreast of the latest industry advances through continuous education.
- Responsible for all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of assigned company vehicles. Responsible for reading and complying with policies on Safety, HAZMAT, Product Stewardship and shipping of analytical samples. Complies with all local safety regulations.
- Supports and is committed to the company Quality Improvement Process and the guiding policies of Responsible Care, and its seven codes of management practice.
Knowledge, skills and experience required by the Service Technician – Energy Services:
- Technical Degree or equivalent education with industry experience helpful.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in materials, scheduling, inventory, manufacturing and installation processes.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Service Technician – Energy Services then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!