Are you a Vehicle Technician looking for a new role, and are particularly interested in working with an exciting range of Nissan vehicles? Then why not apply to join one of our busiest workshops at our Nissan Sheffield dealership.
We have an exciting opportunity for Technicians from all backgrounds to join our outstanding service team, within our Nissan dealership in Sheffield. We are looking for Technicians who want to develop themselves professionally, who can integrate successfully within a team, and can provide excellent customer service.
Whether your previous experience is with an independent or franchised dealership we want to hear from you. We have industry leading training that will be provided from the beginning of your journey with us, and will continue right through your career with us.
In order to be successful, you will require:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 or 3
• A proven ability to road test and diagnose faults with customers
• A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
• A full Driving Licence
• Your own full set of Tools
In return we will recognise and reward your hard work and commitment with a competitive salary, a generous bonus as well as the following benefits:
• Tool Insurance
• Average holiday pay
• Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, and you wish to drive your career forward, then why not apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job