Service Technician Workshop
Job Title: Service Technician (Workshop)
Salary: £26,000pa (DOE)
Location: Haywards Heath (outskirts)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday
We are delighted to be working with our wonderful client in their search for a new Service Technician to join their friendly, busy team. They are looking for someone who is hard working and focused on a 'first time fix' performance target, who effectively can manage their personal time and communication.
- To carry out all servicing and repairs on groundcare and turfcare equipment as required by customers
- Effectively diagnosing repair faults (mechanical, electrical or hydraulic)
- Ensuring that all relevant records for service/repair work, customer visits and working time are maintained and up to date - by whatever methods are in place and required
- Ensure any customer parts requirements are processed or relayed promptly and efficiently
- Maintain equipment servicing requirements according to the manufacturer's recommendations
- To attend product and technical training events related to technical service and personal development training, as required, maintaining hands on practical skills
- Good Customer facing skills
- Service technician experience ideally on groundcare equipment
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with a close knit team
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Able to work alone and on your own initiative
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Full driver's license
Due to the location of this position, own transport will be required.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"