Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for an experienced Service Technician Mechanic/Automotive Service Technician to join an established, popular auto repair centre in the North West London NW9 area (1752).
Salary is negotiable, in line with experience.
- have at least 3 years’ experience as a qualified technician/mechanic
- have a relevant qualification (NVQ)
- have a good understanding of processes
- be able to follow set procedures
- have a full, valid UK driving license
- be able to work independently
- be able to demonstrate advanced technical knowledge
- have your own tools
- represent the business in a professional manner
- provide high levels of customer service
You will be highly experienced in all types of auto repair, able to work on gearboxes, engines, clutches, brakes etc on a wide range of makes and models of cars. A good knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment is invaluable. Self-motivated, positive and approachable, you will be managing your own workload whilst working as part of a team.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'