Our specialist and established client are seeking to recruit a Construction Service Technician to join their team close to Burgess Hill.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with construction machinery sold by the company’s sales department.
- Sound knowledge of Construction machinery
- Basic understanding of Agricultural equipment
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Can work alone and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours and weekend cover (rota based)
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in the use of computers
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full clean driver’s license
- Be self-motivated
- Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
- Hours: 39hrs per week - 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
- Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday. Sundays or Bank Holidays will be paid at double time
- Salary: £Competitive, dependent on experience
- Contract: Permanent, full time, hourly paid
- Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Childcare vouchers
This is a fantastic job opportunity with a superb company!
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'