ROLE - Service Technician - Colour Measurement Equipment
LOCATION - UK, Manchester, office based
SALARY- Up to £27,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
X-Rite is the world’s leading provider of colour management solutions to multiple markets including Printing, Packaging, Photographic, Automotive, and Cosmetic
As part of our worldwide service team we are looking to hire an in-house Service Technician based at our Manchester office, located close to Manchester airport
Reporting to the UK Service Manger you will need an electronics background, good IT skills combined with a professional telephone manner.
The Service Technician will ideally have the following attributes:-
- An electronic background with relevant qualifications.
- Previous experience in instrument service.
- Experience with customer support via telephone and email.
- The ability to work independently.
The Service Technician role will involve:
- Repairing, testing and calibration of colour measurement equipment
- Providing technical support to customers
- Maintaining relevant service records
- Managing incoming and outbound equipment shipments
- Maintaining internal part stock levels
If you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV
- Technical Support
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job