My client, a leading Belgian company within the (PV) solar renewable sector, with more than 150 commercial and industrial installations around Europe are looking for a service technician to join their current service team in Belgium. This is a full time permanent position that requires you to be geographically mobile, and be able to travel to different as required (mainly within the BENELUX region).
Service Technician key responsibilities:
- Operation and Maintenance services for both ground and roof mounted photovoltaic installations
- Fulfil all corrective and preventive maintenance tasks on several photovoltaic installations
- Site remote and local operation using existent remote monitoring tools (SCADA systems)
- Troubleshoot electrical, communication and mechanical systems
- Prepare and maintain a rigorous and transparent document reporting process
- Interpretation of documents like single line diagrams, electrical schematics, etc.
- Assures the implementation, during O&M, of the applicable laws and standard requirements regarding HSE.
Service Technician profile:
- Technical professional electrical course
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience in Maintenance sector
- MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Ability to prioritise in a continually changing environment
- Understanding of construction methods and processes (electrical)
- Strong analytical, planning & organisational skills
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch and French (Advantage)
- Ability and willingness to travel; geographically mobile
- Valid driver's license
- BA4 and BA5 certificate (Advantage)
- High worker/lifting platforms certificate (Advantage)
If this sounds like something of interest for you, please feel free to get in touch on + or by email on
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'