Service Support Manager
Identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, this employer is seeking new talent to join their growing management team in London. This ambitious and growing facilities management business delivers a range of integrated soft services and business support functions across a prestigious client base - an employer of choice with excellent opportunities for career progression.
As a Service Support Manager you will work closely with the client, taking full responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of their agreed cleaning and support services. Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, this role will include direct reports including cleaning supervisors and front line operatives. Further responsibilities are detailed below:
- Ensure all services provided are delivered to the agreed service standard in an efficient, professional and customer focussed manner.
- Team management and development to maximise efficiency, promoting best practice, training to maximise performance and promotion of H&S and best methods of working in a diverse workforce
- Maintain regular contact with the Account Manager, updating them of any issues onsite with regards to client related matters and onsite staffing
- Accurate, timely timesheet submissions to HR/payroll
- Drive, promote and deliver company processes and standards to your team
- Carry out routine Quality Control Checks and ensure action points are addressed and completed
- Maintain adequate supplies of cleaning materials by ensuring required stock is ordered on time and stock levels are closely monitored on a regular basis and wastage minimised
- Ensure requests from clients, including those in onsite client communication books and on helpdesk/service desk tasks, are addressed and completed in a timely manner
- Experience in a similar role within soft services/high volume public realm with proven ability to supervise teams
- Confident decision maker, line manager, team player
- Good communication skills and personal presentation
- IOSH qualification - desirable
- Good MS Office skills
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week (must be flexible to work early and late shifts as required)
Salary and Benefits
£30,000 dependent on experience. Benefits include 28 days annual leave (including bank and statutory), pension and some excellent employee schemes and incentives (childcare vouchers, cycle to work, employee discounts, health club etc…)
The applications process:
Applications in writing to our Embedded Recruitment Partner. Due to the sometimes exceptional number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. As such, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days of an application, it must be assumed that on this occasion you have not been successful.
- Team Management
- Client Liaison
- Soft Services