Service Support Executive
Barker Munro recruitment Ltd has a great opportunity for a Support Executive candidate to join the dynamic claims team of our highly successful Motor insurance client.
The key purpose of Support Executive is to manage the Engineers workloads and help achieve a first class, professional service to claims, customers & repairers in line with agreed SLA’s and business growth targets.
• Utilise all necessary desktop & claims systems to achieve work flow targets.
• Responding promptly & pro-actively to all incoming telephone calls and other forms of correspondence.
• Motivate and inspire colleagues and maintain healthy group dynamics.
• Recommend improvements in both personal and team objectives, offering support and input in problem solving & collaboration where needed.
• Review, manage and process your own tasks daily
• Ensure all engineering mail boxes are monitored, managed prioritised and cleared daily.
• Ensure all engineering jobs are kept within SLA by outsourcing work in date order or to IME’s if needed & authorised by your line manager.
• As a Support Executive Review and complete IME inspection requests from other departments with priority given to TP cases.
• Monitor and review the company’s storage with Copart, ensuring vehicles are cleared promptly and correctly advising the DVLA of the new ownership.
• Create and build Audatex shells on all engineering jobs where there aren’t any, to increase engineers productivity and detail of reports.
• Develop & maintain effective relationships with colleagues & other departments.
Key skills & Knowledge
• Detailed understanding of processes for both support and engineering teams.
• Experience in managing an effective diary.
• The ability to work as part of a team whilst showing initiative.
• Organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise work as necessary.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office and computer literacy.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to apply for the Support Executive role, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment by using the relevant links.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'