Our client has over 20 years’ experience in sustainable technologies and prides itself in offering unrivalled national sales and distribution. As a result, they now play a major role in the new homes sector across Great Britain, helping their clients to surpass all building regulation requirements and move towards that golden goal of zero carbon emissions.
With the ability to plan, select, install, service and commission heat recovery ventilation, heating & central vacuum systems and heat pumps, to achieve the healthiest outcome for their clients - they are passionate about clean, fresh air.
- If necessary, to undertake a period of training to enable you to perform the key duties listed below
- To consistently deliver successful service visits, installations, commissioning, fault fix, site survey and site meeting visits throughout the UK as required
- To provide technical support, to clients, either face to face, by email, or by phone, and internally when required
- To assist with other duties as and when required, including assisting with exhibition setup and break down, and other office or field-based tasks as they arise
- To help and always promote health and safety standards and good practice
- Perform service and fault repair work on MVHR / MVHR-HP, Air to Water heat pumps, Air to Air Heat Pumps, and Central Vacuum
- Liaison with site management and / or clients
- Occasional on-site installation, including ductwork cutting and assembly. Using range of tools to perform tasks
- Interpretation of site and system design plans as required
- Complete and submit accurate, timely documentation from each job
Desirable Qualifications/Experience but not essential:
- Air conditioning/HVAC experience - Not Essential
- Refrigeration experience and qualification desirable
- Plumbing experience and qualification desirable
- Experience of a customer facing field role an advantage
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary - £competitive
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
- Annual leave increments
- Air Conditioning
- Air Source Heat Pumps
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'