Our client is a Peterborough based software business looking to recruit a Service & Support Desk Manager to manage the Service Desk Team. My client is a fast growing global business within the CTI industry.
The ideal candidate will be a results driven Service & Support Desk Manager with proven experience of managing and leading staff, engineers and subcontractors.
* Successfully managing and lead the service desk team
* Effectively managing and develop staff, engineers and subcontractor including conduct, performance, attendance and capability
* Supporting the Operations Director in establishing and maintaining an organised, structured and well managed working environment.
* Fostering client relationships and develop a culture of trust with Internal/External clients
* Motivate and lead the Service Desk staff to deliver consistently
* Liaise with the wider Operations team to ensure resources are allocated appropriately and are in line with customer/stakeholders needs
* Experience of leading a Service Desk team
* Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work.
* Can demonstrate strong leadership skills and have the ability to implement structure and change
* Able to motivate and manage a team effectively
* Generating creative solutions to work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with organisational problems and opportunities
* Ability to interrogate data and provide statistics
* A technical background is essential
* ITIL certification at V2 or V3 would be advantageous
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk