If you are the person we are looking for, you will be highly self-motivated, with a positive can-do attitude, and the ability to multi-task and speak with clients on the phone in a small busy professional business to business office.
You will thrive from working with and supporting a team, have a great telephone manner, enjoy assisting customers and be very hands-on in carrying out varied administration tasks and ensuring clients are always delighted with our service.
On a typical day you would be speaking with customers on the phone, updating the company CRM Package, liaising with suppliers, producing Call sheets and Delivery notes, updating the diary, liaising with engineers, ordering stock a great all-round role. If you have a flair for social media, you'd also enjoy filming and demonstrating technology products for our marketing team.
As a growing company it is important that you Aim for exceptional and will always bring energy, passion and personality to the team. Always aim to give exceptional service to our customers and want to develop your knowledge and skills.
If you're excited by the above opportunity, enjoy the challenge of a varied role and possess key skills such as being organised, great telephone manner, confident making calls, excellent Microsoft office experience, then we would love to hear from you.
The role will include:
- Customer Service - answering the phones, dealing with customer queries
- Coordinating the sales & support administration, ensuring all team members are supported
- Scheduling installations and deliveries for customers
- Using and updating the company’s CRM
- Managing the outsourced Marketing Agency ensuring deadlines are met
- Working with the Marketing Agency to drive marketing campaigns and social media posts
- Filming new technology products and demonstrating their benefits on camera. Providing the marketing team with the footage and uploading to social media
- Setting and managing KPI’s for the company
- Ensuring the showroom is neat and tidy at all times
- Raising support tickets for the company, reviewing them daily to ensure actions are taken
- Raising sales quotations as and when the team requires additional support
If you’re the right person for this role, you’ll enjoy:
- A passion for customer delight
- A willingness to continually learn about changing technology
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to work to deadlines
- Enjoy being in front of the camera
- Familiar with social media posting
- Great organisational skills
- Being part of a team
- Previous office experience at least 2 years+
- Some knowledge of marketing function for a company
- An interest in communications technology
- Exceptional communication skills
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner