My client is looking for a bright enthusiastic individual who is looking for their first step into a service centre environment, which offers first line contact, preventative maintenance scheduling and promoting a high level of customer service.
- Assisting lead service co-ordinator with day to day co-ordination of 16 key clients
- Assisting with management of 16 individual outlook inboxes, responding to customer queries and communication with regional service teams to meet customer Service Level Agreements.
- Answering the telephone to customers and internal staff
- Raising emergency call outs and ensuring attendance and booking of routine maintenance visits to meet customers SLA’s
- Scanning of documents and subsequent upload into internal database systems
You need to have excellent communication skills, good working knowledge of MS office.
This role would suit ideally a school leaver with GCSE’s Maths and English
Holiday Allowance - 23 days plus bank holiday (3 to be retained for Christmas break)
Company Pension Included
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm, half hour lunch
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.